Click here to buy a Gift Voucher for any occasion.
Click Here to see photos from recent events at Warrenmang.
This unique resort is an idyllic haven where conference delegates can work and relax in total tranquillity away from the noise and distractions of the city. Suitable for both large or small conference groups, Warrenmang Vineyard Resort provides the ideal working environment for the most discerning conference guest.
International Award - Australian Winner - “BEST In Winery Tourism"
Rated “Outstanding” 19/20 The Age 100 Good Weekends Away –
2007 Gourmet Traveller Guide to
The next time you are searching for a conference venue, remember...
6 Star Conference Guarantee
- Outstanding Service
- Award winning food and wine
- Versatile Cottage and Suite Accommodation
- Stunning Vineyard Location with no distractions
- Vast Choice of Team building and Leisure activities
- We will match any written price you have from other venues
Contact: Warrenmang Vineyard Resort
Ph: (03) 5467 2233
- Meeting room with seating for up to 100 delegates
- Break out rooms for smaller meetings
- All meeting rooms with a abundance of natural light
- Standard equipment included
- Air conditioning and heating
- Meeting rooms set up as requested
- Freshly baked afternoon and morning teas served in private courtyard in summer or by a log fire in winter including tea and coffee
- Working, light lunch or single course lunches with non-alcoholic beverages
- Two or three course dinner served in our award winning restaurant
- Spacious chalet style cottage accommodation and executive suites
- Lounge area with open fire place, beautiful views of vineyards, and full bar service
- Full use of all resort facilities including swimming pool, heated spa, hot tub, tennis courts, well-defined walking tracks in natural bushland
- Guided tour of the vineyard, meet the wine maker, and complimentary wine tasting
- 20% discount on all wine purchases at the cellar door
- Professional and attentive staff to ensure your conference runs smoothly
We cater to your agenda, not ours!
The recreational facilities on the beautiful 250 acre estate at Warrenmang include swimming, tennis, petanque, heated spa overlooking the Pyrenees Ranges, Winery Tours, Wine Tasting and Sales at the cellar door, bushwalking in State Forest, golf and touring other local wineries nearby
The resort is set in a magnificent location with tranquil sweeping views of surrounding vineyards and unspoilt bushland.
- Remote controlled Television and Video set up for you
- Overhead Projector
- Electronic Whiteboard
- Flip Charts
- Tape Recorder
- Stereo Sound System
- Slide Projector.
- Use of black and white facsimile machine (charges as per usage)
- Photocopier (charges as per usage)
- Use of a computer for printing documents
For information on specialist equipment available for hire please contact us.
Ask about our special discount for house guests who wish to purchase any of the Award Winning Warrenmang wines.